Trust Head Office
- Rhif ffôn
- 01375 364513
EPUT provides community health, mental health and learning disability services to support more than 3.2 million people living across Bedfordshire, Essex and Suffolk. Also:
- We are among the largest employers in the in the East of England region, with more than 10,000 staff working across more than 200 sites.
- We run the COVID-19 vaccination programme across mid and south Essex and Suffolk and north east Essex.
EPUT was formed on 1 April 2017 following the merger of North Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (NEP) and South Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (SEPT). A new leadership team was established at the Trust in 2020.
CQC says we’re still GOOD and now we’re OUTSTANDING for caring!
Our vision and values
“To be the leading health and wellbeing service in the provision of mental health and community care”.Our Purpose
“We care for people every day. What we do together, matters”.Our Values
- We Care
- We Learn
- We Empower
Our strategic objectives
- We will deliver safe, high quality integrated care services.
- We will enable each other to be the best that we can.
- We will work together with our partners to make our services better.
- We will help our communities to thrive.
- Mental Health Services
- Community Health Services
- Learning Disabilities Services
- Social Care
Find out more about the services we offer in our service directory
Rhestr swyddi gyda Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust yn Nyrsio a bydwreigiaeth, Meddygol a deintyddol, Proffesiynau perthynol i iechyd, Gwasanaethau gwyddor iechyd, Gwasanaethau cymorth, Gwasanaethau gweinyddol neu bob sector