Are you a HR Business Partner with TUPE experience looking for a role that enables you to explore new ways of working in a changing organisation?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen here at Falck UK Ambulance Service. This role will be based at our Head Office in Bow (East London), with some occasional travel to other sites.
The HR Business Partner is a key element of the Human Resources team in the development and implementation of Falck people related strategies and projects. Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Business Partner has the overall responsibility for the delivery of an effective, efficient and compliant HR service which meets the needs of the business as well as CQC regulatory requirements.
The job holder will be responsible for carrying out the following:
Data analyst/management information
- Analysis of HR data including salaries, hourly rates, benefits, annual leave, FTE values.
- Compare system information to actual terms within contracts of employment and those values paid through payroll.
- Analysis of payroll data to work out true value of remuneration.
- Basic modelling of changes to pay scales and benefits.
- Collation and preparation of the monthly HR management information.
- Contribute to the HR systems with data management and support the business with the key HR information at both local and Head Office level.
- Work with the HR Director and Operational Managers to deliver and review effective and agile on-boarding process to meet business needs.
- Support the employee life cycle ensuring that the process for starters, leavers and changes are managed, recorded and communicated with all relevant departments.
Front line advice
- Work closely with and support Line Managers to deliver effective Employee Relations including disciplinary, grievance and absence management processes.
- Ensure that all employees comply with employment legislation and Company policies and procedures.
- Support with all HR related policy review and development.
- Support with ensuring all HR related compliance targets are met and monitored including all NHS employers criteria and specific NHS Trust’s PIN processes are complied with.
- Effective use of the outsourced OHS process ensuring that all long term sickness absence is dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- Support with the delivery of the in-house, performance management development programme, My Contribution.
- Feed into staff engagement initiatives including employee engagement committees, staff surveys and staff communication.
- Support with any HR related training and development initiatives.
- Support the business with HR advice and guidance on acquisitions, mergers and TUPE and support with the delivery of related projects.
- Support with the Business Development team in relation to bid preparation.
- Support teams with regard to consultation process.
- Ensuring adherence with the Data Protection Act by ensuring that all staff comply with the Company’s IS027001 Information Security Policy.
Health & Safety and Risk management
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- To ensure all staff accidents and accidents to others are reported in accordance with HSE RIDDOR reporting requirements via the Company’s Appointed Officer.
- Ensure that staff work to the organisation's Safe Systems of work.
Qualifications, skills and desirable experience
- Education to GCSE/A Level including (A-C) English and Mathematics.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an HR Officer or Advisor with a minimum of CPP qualified.
- Experience of working at an advisory level within HR.
- Subject matter expert in all HR related topics with the ability to translate knowledge into relevant business advice.
- Good knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Previous experience of HR Systems.
- Reliable, and flexible and must be able to work under pressure at own initiative.
- To ensure that statutory regulations and organisational policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To act in a manner consistent with legislation, policy and procedures in respect of Equality and Diversity.
- To work to the values of the organisation and display high standards of integrity and professionalism towards clients and colleagues.
- To demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally.
- To plan and organise own workload within tight timescales and to set and work to agreed objectives.
- To continuously develop and update own knowledge and skills within the job role and contribute to setting own work objectives.
- Ability to undertake travel.
If this sounds like you, then apply now and make a difference in your life by becoming part of a friendly team in a global company noted for providing emergency and non-emergency services with its world's largest international Ambulance fleet.
Falck operates under strict Quality procedures and where these relate to your job you should aim to achieve the required levels of conformity as necessary. You should also make an effort to remain up to date with the contents of the Quality manual and how this affects your duties. In addition you may be asked to undertake tasks that sit outside your current role from time to time to support the activities of the business.
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
Unit 6-8 Twelvetrees Business Park