Band 6 Dietician
Band Level: Band 6
Salary: £37,368 - £39,811
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Xyla Health & Wellbeing is part of the Acacium Group. Our Health and Wellbeing Brand is dynamic and accomplished organisation, dedicated to making the UK’s local and workplace communities healthier. Working with local authorities, CCS and employers – we design, implement and evaluate innovative health and wellbeing services that will result in long – term health benefits through sustained behaviour change.
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Dietitian to support and deliver our growing Health community Services which include programmes for Type 2 Diabetes, pre-Diabetes and Weight Management (Adult and family). Our programmes are delivered face-to-face and/ or virtually and combine nutrition, behaviour change and physical activity. You will be involved in developing and providing the nutrition aspects of the programmes as well as other aspects as the need arises.
- Programme management - this includes dealing with queries, managing development and evaluation process
- Line management within the MDT
- Deliver on one to one patient remote consultations as needed
- Deliver training and supervision to health and wellbeing coaches and be involved in the internal qualitative assessment framework
- Support Dietetic student placements
- Maintaining adequate CPD and continue to meet HCPC registration requirements
- Working closely with internal/external stakeholders
Essential Experience, qualifications and skills:
- You are a HCPC Registered Dietitian with a minimum 2 years experience working at band 6 level
- Membership of BDA or evidence of alternative professional indemnity insurance
- Ability to manage workload, prioritise and work well under pressure with changing demands of services
- Significant experience in working with people with type 2 diabetes
- Experience of presenting information in a confident, engaging and interactive manner to adults
- Experience in delivering face to face groups and be familiar with delivering virtual interventions (phone and online learning)
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Additional training in areas such as motivational interviewing and behaviour change or equivalent
- Line management experience
- Activity within BDA Specialist Group
About Acacium Group:
Acacium Group is a unique healthcare solutions platform with an integrated specialised staffing and healthcare services offering combining deep clinical expertise, digital capabilities, technology and analytics.
The group is the #1 UK provider of highly skilled and specialised workforce solutions and related services to the health, social care and life sciences segments.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
Further details / informal visits contact
- Bilal Badul
- Job title
- Resourcing Partner
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 0203 967 0954
If you have problems applying, contact
Independent Clinical Services
223 Pentonville Road