Specialist Occupational Health Nurse
Location: Cyprus, Episkopi
Please note a relocation package will be offered for this role
About the role
SSAFA has an exciting opportunity for a Specialist Occupational Health Nurse working under direction of Cordell Health Ltd to provide a new and comprehensive occupational health service to the Ministry of Defence in Cyprus. The role will be delivering the full remit of occupational health to locally employed civilians. Training, clinical governance, support and supervision by accredited specialists will be provided by Cordell Health Ltd remotely and with quarterly visits.
To carry out this role successfully you will have the following skills and experience:
- A Registered Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (Occupational Health) with the NMC on Part 3 of Register
- Proficient in the delivery of health surveillance procedures and fitness for work medicals including night-worker screening, and have
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel Power Point and Patient information systems
- A full, current driving licence with the ability to drive manual cars as you may be required to travel across the island
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Experience of working within a Community Health environment would be advantageous.
A relocation package to Cyprus is available for this role.