Crynodeb o'r swydd
Clinical Informatics Analyst (UK - ideally Birmingham based)
Big Picture is developing intelligent pathway technology, powering the first single platform for collaborative healthcare and clinical research globally. Our core solution captures structured, protocolised and clinically validated data, empowering better patient-centred outcomes and generating new leaps in healthcare.
Our teams collaborate across Sydney, London and remotely; servicing our customer base in Europe, Asia and North America. To achieve our mission, we drive Product-First frameworks. Fusing design, technology and clinical thinking together, we create simple software that clinicians deeply love to use.
The people who join us will have:
- An enthusiasm and readiness to make real change in the global healthcare and technology industry;
- The desire to work hard with a great team to solve life-changing, complex and challenging problems;
- Our inclusive values support genuine diversity in culture, experience and expertise;
- A hunger to build a vision from the ground up, while being proactive in identifying and filling gaps; and
- An attitude to make the whole team better because you are there.
As a Clinical Informatics Analyst, you'll help large hospitals transform their outpatient processes, liaising with clinical teams to develop protocolised pathways on the Big Picture platform. You’ll work with our customers to gather, explore and document clinical requirements and requests for new features. At the same time you’ll be contributing to the development of clinical decision support tools and gold standard clinical questionnaires.
You will need to have a medical degree and 2 or more years of experience practising clinical medicine in the NHS, as well as full registration with the GMC (unrestricted license to practice).
As a Clinical Informatics Analyst, you will have strong clinical knowledge and experience over a range of clinical specialties. You will need a strong understanding of the NHS hospital systems and processes.
The role will involve working closely with our customer’s hospital clinicians, as well as our own product and technology teams. As the interface between the clinical specialists and developers, you will have a strong interest in technology and a willingness to leap into the med-tech world.
A typical day for your new role might look like:
- Liaising with clinical teams to translate customer's clinical requirements into pathways and workflows on the Big Picture platform;
- Working with customers to gather, explore and document their clinical requirements and requests for new features;
- Working with our technology team to ensure new features meet customer's clinical requirements; and
- Working with a range of specialties to develop clinical questionnaires and clinical decision support rules.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have always wanted to become a leader in the medical technology world;
- Have a passion for using the latest technology to transform clinical medicine and improve patient care;
- Have always been curious about the role technology and AI can play in accelerating standardised and high quality healthcare across the globe;
- Excel at critical thinking and problem solving;
- Have excellent communication skills with both clinicians and non-clinicians;
- Thrive on working in a dynamic organisation that is rapidly evolving and are comfortable navigating through the ambiguity, change and occasional challenge that it creates;
- Have a growth mindset, a high ownership mentality and a willingness to take responsibility for goals and outcomes; and
- Enjoy using your initiative and experience to identify (or ideally, preempt!) issues, while growing and supporting the team with new ways of thinking.
If this sounds like you or has piqued your interest, please email Dr Kieran Dang via email@example.com to find out more and / or submit your application. Please include a cover letter along with your CV. We appreciate the time it takes to express your interest and are committed to responding to every application.