Crynodeb o'r swydd
Responsible to: Senior Pharmacist
Accountable to: Clinical Director
Salary: To be negotiated
Bespoke Clinical Services are looking for an experienced prescribing pharmacist to join our team at our HUB in Halifax, we are an ever-expanding company which fosters an environment that is conducive to learning, development and growth. We provide in-house training and development, utilizing an MDT approach to learning drawing on skills from different professions.
We can cater to the self employed with IR35 compliant roles and those seeking an employed position.
- The post holder is a pharmacist, who acts within their professional boundaries, supporting and working alongside a team of pharmacists in general practice. In this role they will be supported by a senior clinical pharmacist who will develop, manage and mentor them.
- The post holder will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, operating from our remote hub in Halifax as well as onsite when required.
- The post holder will take responsibility for areas of chronic disease management within the practice and undertake clinical medication reviews to proactively manage patients with complex polypharmacy.
- The post holder will provide primary support to general practice staff with regards to prescription and medication queries. They will help support the repeat prescription system, deal with acute prescription requests, and medicines reconciliation on transfer of care and systems for safer prescribing, providing expertise in clinical medicines advice.
- The post holder will provide clinical leadership on medicines optimisation and quality improvement and manage some aspects of the quality and outcomes framework and enhanced services.
- The post holder will be an active member of BCS Medicines Optimisation team and support the development and implementation and monitoring of medicines optimisation strategy for effective medicines use; promoting evidence-based, cost-effective prescribing across the CCG and commissioned services.
- The post holder will ensure high quality, safe and cost-effective prescribing.
- The post holder will work closely with and provide highly specialised pharmaceutical advice to the PCN, localities and GP member practices and effectively input to service reform and commissioning decisions that relate to medicines optimisation and medication safety.
- The post holder will establish effective working relationships with other commissioners and providers of services that involves medicines elements.
- The post holder will give professional leadership within delegated key areas on medicines optimisation.
- The post holder will, as a member of the BCS team develop and implement cost management strategies to ensure financial balance is achieved.
- The post holder will work closely with and provide highly specialised professional pharmaceutical advice to the PCN, localities, GP member practices, providers and patients, and effectively input to decisions that relate to medicines optimisation.
- The post holder will lead on specific clinical elements of and BCS medicines optimization strategy and associated work plans
For full details please see Job Description attached.
To Apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BCS will process and hold the information of all applicants for the duration of 1 year in accordance with GDPR regulations, which would allow us to propose further job opportunities as and when they arise.
Rhaid i chi gael cofrestriad proffesiynol priodol yn y DU.
Dogfennau i'w lawrlwytho
I argraffu dogfen neu ei chadw ar eich cyfrifiadur, gyda botwm ochr dde eich llygoden cliciwch ar deitl y ddogfen a dewiswch "Save Target As ...". Yna, gallwch gadw'r ddogfen mewn lle addas ar eich cyfrifiadur yn barod i'w hargraffu. Bydd clicio gyda botwm chwith y llygoden yn agor y ddogfen mewn ffenestr newydd (os gall eich porwr gwe wneud hynny).