Nursing Opportunities- Adults, Paediatric, Permanent & Bank
We are looking to the future
We recognise how daunting starting at a new place of work may be. Whilst we have over 11,000 staff working here at CUH, we pride ourselves on our community atmosphere and positive team spirit. Our aim is to provide you with a supportive and inclusive environment in which you can thrive. We are committed to helping you with your on-going professional development, through our comprehensive learning & development training programmes.
We are seeking experienced and newly qualified nurses with exceptional clinical and communication skills - With a clear focus to provide the highest quality care to their patents.
If there is a specific area of work that you are particularly interested in, please include this information within your supporting statement on your application form. Please also indicate if you are looking for permanent or temporary Bank work.
Please see below for the areas we are currently recruiting for:
Current Adult Staff Nurse Vacancies
- Critical Care
- Medicine for the Elderly/DME
- Infectious Diseases
- Stroke & Rehab
- Assessment Unit
Current Paediatric Staff Nurse Vacancies
- Paediatric Oncology and Haematology
- Paediatric Day Unit
- Paediatric General Surgery
- Paediatric Medical/Surgical Ward 0-3 years
- Short Stay/Day Care/Pre and Theatre Admissions Unit
- Paediatric Outpatients
- Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric/Neonatal Low Dependency Unit
- Paediatric Recovery & Day Surgery
Please note you may be invited to a remote interview prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information about working at CUH, please go to:
We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified nurses.
Internal applicants interested in this vacancy please check the Internal Transfer scheme for Band 5 Nurses working at CUH.
Please use the link on Connect to know more about the scheme connect2/article/2071/Internal-Transfer-Schemes
Why choose Cambridge University Hospitals?
- Our values and reputation for outstanding care;
- Opportunities to experience a range of specialities;
- Career and development opportunities;
- Research experience and opportunities;
- £1000 Welcome Subsidy on commencement and up to a further £3000 loan to support your resettlement and contribute towards a deposit or first months’ rent subject to eligibility - Please note this does not apply to Bank roles
- Lovely location and quality of life;
- Excellent schools/colleges and transport links (road, rail and air).
Benefits to you
We offer development opportunities and a wide range of benefits including on-site leisure facilities, shopping concourse, day nurseries and access to a great transport system with easy access to airports and rail travel.
For further details of our fantastic benefits please refer to the attachment below - CUH Benefits.
We welcome applications from the Armed Forces.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Ayca Polat
- Job title
- Recruitment Advisor
- Telephone number
- 01223 217038
- Additional information
Nursing Recruitment Team on 01223 217038