General Practitioner (GP)
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP who is willing to embrace change and thrives on innovation & challenge, including the immense potential for innovation due to the PCN DES. There is immense scope of progression for the right candidate. We encourage efficient working such as telephone consultations, electronic prescribing, using online workflow, developing innovative care plans for health management & improvement and working as a team leader supervising other healthcare professionals working in the medical centre : nurses, ANPs, HCAs & the additional roles being recruited via the new PCN DES.
Main duties of the job
Apart from clinical responsibilities , the candidate would be expected to have:
1. Awareness of & compliance with all relevant Practice policies.
2. Commitment to life-long learning and contributing to evaluation/audit/ training & clinical standard setting within the organisation,
3. Maintaining confidentiality of data,
4. Promoting & maintaining their own & others health, safety and security as defined in the Practice Health & Safety Policy,
5. Support the equality, diversity and rights of patients, carers and colleagues,
6. Strive to improve the quality of services in all spheres by reflecting on own & team activities & making suggestions on ways to improve & enhance the teams performance,
7. Recognise that effective communication is the key to relationships with colleagues and patients and contribute to ways of improving our communication methods.
Please refer to Job description and Person specification for further information.
Mill Road GP practice is a progressive innovative expanding practice that embraces change with an excellent team and excellent location. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our forward thinking innovative team of 8 Doctors,1 ANP's, 2 Nurses, 2 HCAs,1 Social Prescriber and 2 Pharmacists (via PCN ARR Scheme).
We offer an excellent salary, MDU cover and NHS pension. Six weeks annual leave and two weeks study leave.
Salary: £10000-£10500 per session per year depending on experience.
The practice is undergoing major expansion and renovation due to rapid increase in patient registrations. We are central Cambridge, there is dedicated parking for doctors and excellent relationship with neighbouring practices and pharmacies. List size: 7,500+. Clinical System: System1. High QOF achievement.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
To find out more about us or to have a chat please email email@example.com or give us a ring on 0770230429