NHS AfC: Band 5
Our Hywel Dda values reflect who we are and how we behave. We continuously work together to be the best we can be as we strive to develop and deliver excellent services, putting people at the heart of everything we do. Throughout our recruitment process you will be asked to think about how you would demonstrate these values in the way that you work with us.
The Health Board has a clear duty of care to protect its employees’ health and safety at work and this includes understanding if they are at extra risk due to the Covid-19 virus. Conditional offers of employment for all vacancies are subject to a COVID19 risk assessment for your own health, safety and wellbeing. The risk assessment will take place during your pre-employment Occupational Health checks. You are encouraged to consider whether you are a higher risk of developing more serious symptoms if you come in contact with the Covid-19 virus prior to submitting your application.
To keep up to date with our latest recruitment activity follow us on Facebook (Swyddi Hywel Dda Jobs), LinkedIn or on Twitter @SwyddiHDdaJobs
Hywel Dda University Health Board reserve the right to close vacancies after 24 hours if a large number of suitable applications are received. We encourage early applications to ensure consideration for a post.
Are you one of the following clinical registered professionals?
- Nurse or midwife currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC);
- Medic currently registered with the General Medical Council (GMC);
- Pharmacist currently registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC);
- Chiropodist/podiatrist, dietician, occupational therapist, orthoptist, orthoptist / prosthetist, paramedic, physiotherapist, radiographer and speech and language therapist currently registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC);
- Dental hygienist or dental therapist registered with the General Dental Council;
- Optometrist registered with the General Optical Council.
If the answer is YES, we would love for you to join our immunisation team within Hywel Dda University Health Board who will be responsible for delivering the Covid-19 vaccine to our population within our community, once approved for use.
Bank and Fixed Term contracts (up to six months) available.
Terms and conditions of employment, including pay to be confirmed.
Full training will be provided on how to administer the vaccine.
Help us! Help our Community!
Please apply on line completing mandatory fields and the personal statement. Please apply for either Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire or Ceredigion (no need to apply for multiple areas).
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Welsh language skills are desirable
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Barbara Morgan
- Job title
- Service Delivery Manager / Senior Nurse
- Email address