THE CHESHIRE VACCINATION BANK
Join the NHS COVID-19 vaccine team in Cheshire.
By joining the bank you will be supporting the ongoing vaccination programme and support upcoming booster and winter flu campaigns.
Our Local PCNS have made significant progress in delivering the vaccination programme since December and more than 85% of our adult population have now received at least one does of the Covid 19 Vaccine.
From September 2021, the primary focus will shift towards COVID-19 vaccination booster doses to run alongside the seasonal flu vaccination programme. With that in mind we are looking to recruit additional vaccinators and support roles for the programme.
Given the progress of the vaccination programme why do you need more vaccinators now?
From September 2021, the primary focus will shift towards COVID-19 vaccination booster doses to run alongside the seasonal flu vaccination programme. With that in mind we are looking to recruit additional vaccinators and support roles for the programme. Some of the vaccinators who have supported the programme are no longer available and we need to ensure we have sufficient resources to draw upon.
What happens next
- To register your interest please submit an application.
- Your application will be reviewed to ensure you are suitably experienced to Vaccinate.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducting by the Midlands and Lancashire CSU Recruitment team who are currently supporting the Cheshire vaccination bank. Checks are required to safeguard patients in a regulated activity setting.
- MLCSU use TP Health Ltd to conduct the Health check, an immunisation review is required due to the contact you have with patients.
- When all checks are complete your details will be entered onto TempRE.
- Primary Care Network (PCN) books your shifts on TempRE.
- You will be able to confirm and view your shifts in the App, work your shift and submit your electronic timesheet via TempRE
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Tracey Williams
- Email address