Bank Registered Staff Nurse
Whether you are just starting out in your career or are looking to use your skills and experience in a new role, East Cheshire NHS Trust is the right employer for you. An organisation with a real sense of community we actively support and develop our staff to ensure our patients receive the best quality care. Join our team and support our vision of delivering the right care first time, every time.
If you are a Registered Nurse thinking about returning to practice after a career break or following retirement to support us during the Covid-19 pandemic we would love to hear from you to discuss your options and the support we can offer you.
You may have received a letter from the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) asking if you want to consider joining the Covid-19 temporary register OR you may still hold registration but are no longer employed.
Do I need to submit an application?I f you are interested in any of the vacancies we have and want to speak to a member of the recruitment team to explore your options please contact us.l
We currently have staff nurse vacancies in:
- Staff Nurse in Medicine - 209-W7-011020
- Staff Nurse in Intermediate Care - 209-W11-011020
- Staff Nurse in Emergency Department - 209-ED-011020
- Staff Nurse in Medical Assessment Unit - 209-W8-011020
- Staff Nurse in Elderly Care Specialising in Dementia - 209-W9-011020
- Staff Nurse in Respiratory Medicine - 209-W4-011020
- Staff Nurse in Orthopaedics - 209-W10-011020
- Staff Nurse - General Medical Ward (Ward 2) - 209-W2-011020
- Staff Nurse in Gastroenterology - 209-W3-011020
- Staff Nurse in ICU - 209-ICU-011020
- Staff Nurse Pool – 209-POOL-011020
- Staff Nurse in Surgical Unit - 209-W1-011020
- Bank Registered Staff Nurse – 209-BANK-011020
Do I need to have an interview? This may not be necessary depending on your individual circumstances. If we do need to interview you this will be done over SKYPE
What can we offer you as a member of our valued staff at East Cheshire NHS Trust?
- Access to clinical skills training and personal development courses including our Clinical Skills Lab
- Staff Recognition - as well as regular appraisals, local and corporate inductions, we recognise the great work of our staff with various acknowledgements such as Employee and Team of the Year.
- Cycle to work scheme - staff who cycle to work have the opportunity to buy bike and safety equipment from a number of specific local bike shops and pay for it tax free via a salary sacrifice scheme over 12 months.
- Employee Support and wellbeing - we have a number of different initiatives to support your health and wellbeing here at East Cheshire NHS Trust including a fast track physiotherapy service for employees.
- Occupational Health - our Occupational Health service aims to ensure all staff in employment experience a working environment for which they are physically and psychologically suited and that protects and promotes health.
- Staff Benefits & Schemes - We have a range of staff benefits and schemes offered by the trust designed to support staff engagement, wellbeing and inclusion.
This post is fixed term for up to 9 months.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Shift patterns: shifts will be either early (7:00-15:00), late (13:00-20:00), long day (7:00-20:00) or night shifts (19:30-7:30).
Closing date: 1st October 2020.
Please be aware that this post requires an Enhanced with Barred list Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which is payable by the successful candidate.
If you have lived or worked abroad for 6 months or more in the last 5 years you will need to obtain an overseas police clearance. Further information can be found on the additional information links at the bottom of the advert.
To keep up to date with all of our latest Recruitment activity here at East Cheshire NHS Trust, take a look at our Careers website with lots of information on how to join our team and Facebook and Twitter pages, links to which can be found on the right hand side:
Visit our Facebook page: Careers at East Cheshire NHS Trust
Follow us on Twitter: @CareersECT
For details about the role and ward/informal visits contact: Jill Marshall, Nursebank Manager, 01625 661251, firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding the application and or interview process, please contact the Recruitment Team either via email, email@example.com or telephone, 01625 656510
We would like to inform you that if your application is successful, your interview will be held via SKYPE.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Jill Marshall
- Job title
- Nursebank Manager
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 01625 661251
- Additional information
Recruitment Team either via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone, 01625 656510