Flexible Registered Nurse (Adult)
Derby Health Staffing manages and provides flexible work in a variety of settings. We are committed to providing experienced healthcare professionals across multiple staffing disciplines and are an integral part of the workforce.
Why join Derby Health Staffing?
Are you looking for a change of area, or simply need more flexibility to manage your work/life balance? Then working for Derby Health Staffing may be just the answer.
If you are looking for flexible work that can fit around your other commitments, and are dedicated to providing the very best care for patients then we would like to hear from you. We offer competitive rates of pay and provide ongoing professional support to meet your registration needs giving you the opportunity to work in a variety of settings which will inevitably strengthen your skills as a practitioner.
Here’s more about the role and what we’re looking for;
Derby Health Staffing Workers - Registered Nurse (Adult)
Derby Health Staffing manage and provide flexible workers in a variety of settings. We are committed to providing experienced healthcare professionals across multiple staffing disciplines and are an integral part of the workforce.
If you are looking for flexible work that can fit around your other commitments, and are dedicated to providing the very best care for patients then we would like to hear from you.
Main duties of the job
We are looking for passionate and experienced Registered Nurses who can work across a variety of disciplines to meet the needs of our service
Zero hours per week - As and When Required Working Arrangements
Working Arrangements are £32,283 pro-rated based on 37.5 Whole Time Equivalent
As an experienced healthcare professional, we enable you to have control over your availability to work, provide ongoing professional support to meet your registration needs and give you the opportunity of working in a variety of settings which will inevitably strengthen your skills as a practitioner.
Working for our organisation
Key facts about our Trust:
- Every day our hospitals see more than 4,000 outpatients
- We see more Trauma & Orthopaedic outpatients than any other Trust – over 3,300 per week
- An average 860 patients are seen in A&E every day – the 6th largest in the country
- Our hospitals admit more than 220 emergency patients every day
- We carry out more planned surgical operations than any other Trust in England with almost 50,000 operations taking place in our 52 operating theatres
- We are one of only 5 Trusts nationally with more than 50 operating theatres
- We carry out more than 300 elective procedures each working day
- We employ 12,000 staff across our 5 hospital sites
- We have a Director of Allied Health Professionals who is committed to provide leadership, progression and direction to AHPs
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
We are looking to appoint individuals that meet all of the requirements below:
• Display excellent interpersonal skills with a flexible approach to work
• Be able to work effectively within an established team
• Have a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience in an acute hospital, which must be recent
• Have current and valid professional registration as defined by the job description
• Have evidence of ongoing CPD and learning related to your areas of practice.
If you have been out of acute hospital practice for a while, please contact the Recruitment Team to discuss what support would be available to you.
Please note: There is no guarantee of work being offered to you should you be successfully appointed. You are also under no obligation to accept work offered to you. Working Arrangements with further details will be issued to you for review and agreement prior to commencement.
UK Professional Registration
- Current and valid pin
6 months NHS experience
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post qualification recent experience in an acute hospital
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Recruitment Team
- Job title
- Recruitment Team
- Email address
- [email protected]
- Telephone number
- 01332 787898