Registered Health Care Professional – Chichester
NHS AfC: Band 5
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the largest community healthcare provider in Sussex.
- Over 5,000 full and part time staff, with 4,000 people registered on our bank
- Medical, nursing and therapeutic care provided to over 9,000 children and adults a day
- July 2018 Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating of ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features
- Flexible working patterns offered across our services
- BAME, Disability, LGBT+ and Religion and Belief staff networks
- Disability Confident Employer – Level 2
Your NHS is gearing up to deliver the Covid-19 vaccine as soon as it’s ready.
This will be the biggest immunisation programme of our time.
Can you help us?
We need experienced vaccinators, people we can train to vaccinate, and support staff, to step forward and work flexibly with us across Sussex over the winter months and into 2021.
We want to recruit from our local communities to make sure that we provide a safe and effective vaccination programme at the same time as continuing to offer timely access and minimal impact on other NHS services.
- Registered and unregistered healthcare professionals at Bands 4, 5 and 6
- Health Students (Medical and Dental)
- Those with first aid training eg airline staff and lifeguards
- Health Care Support Workers
- Dental hygienists & dental nurses
- Individuals with medical & biology based backgrounds & careers, e.g. vets & veterinary nurses
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Physician Associates
We also will need non-clinical roles
- Operational managers
- Administrative staff
You will be fully briefed and given training on administering and supporting the Covid-19 vaccination programme. If you want to help us, please apply to complete the application form or submit your CV.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or would like to speak to anyone before applying please contact email@example.com.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Mass Vaccination Recruitment Team
- Email address