Health Care Assistant- up to £26,000 Salary
Health Care Assistant
Xyla Elective Care (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Frimley and surrounding areas (field based)
Employment type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £22,000-£26,000 + Mileage
Unlock your potential
Do you have a passion for healthcare? Do you want to work with a business who truly make a difference to people's lives?
Xyla Elective Care offer the best in class waiting list management solutions to NHS Trusts. Our vision is to be the leading provider of clinical capacity solutions with a reputation for excellence and clinical pathway innovation. Every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service is designed to increase capacity, efficiency and quality across the healthcare services industry.
As one of our Health Care Assistants you will be involved in the running of a medical photography clinic. The main duty of the role is to take photographs of lesions and document on patient electronic files. This is an exciting new service which can also present opportunities to get involved in different duties such as assisting with minor surgery, chaperoning within clinics, handling liquid nitrogen, simple wound dressings and helping with the smooth running of the Department.
Everyday you will...
- Welcome patients and visitors to the Clinic, ensuring they are orientated and aware of clinic routines and facilities. These clinics will be held in community settings around the boroughs.
- To take precise and accurate photographs of lesions/skin rashes (training will be provided
- To complete any relevant departmental / Trust audits as requested.
- To establish good professional relationships with all personnel and recognise their role in relation to that of the HCA
What's in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Annual & Festive parties
- Annual company holiday for top performers
- Discounts on shops, restaurants bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have:-
- Relevant HCA qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in or with Medical Photography
- NVQ Level 3 HCA
- Driving licence and access to a car
Our Inclusion Movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Further details / informal visits contact
- Kyle Redpath
- Job title
- Resourcing Partner
- Email address