RNLD - Regional Clinical Lead
Location: Home-based with frequent travel
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 DOE + £3,000 Car Allowance with excellent company benefits
Part of Acacium Group…. Thornbury Community Services, is a division that consists of Complex Community Care, Learning Disabilities and Autism and Mental Health.
High quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious healthcare staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community, 24/7 or whenever it is needed. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower individuals to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
You’ll find us open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do. Joining Thornbury Community Services means joining a team of industry experts who will mentor and guide you throughout your career.
About the opportunity
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a passionate and knowledgeable RMN/RNLD Nurse to work with our complex care packages as a Regional Clinical Lead for our Learning Disabilities and Autism Service. The Learning Disability Nurse is responsible for overseeing the bespoke care and support of clients, helping them to achieve their full potential and experience an increased quality of life. You will also be supporting the Head of Learning Disability and Autism in the assessment process and setting up new packages of care.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for undertaking initial holistic nursing assessments in partnership with the Service User/family/carer and involving other multi-disciplinary teams as necessary
- Responsible for developing individualised Care Plans in partnership with the Service User/family/other Health Care Professionals as appropriate ensuring goals are patient focused, realistic and achievable.
- To ensure all care packages are reviewed every three months or more frequently in accordance with clinical level
- Assist with training and development, along with assisting with the completion of competency-based frameworks for Health Care Support Workers
- To conduct generic risk assessments and review them on a regular basis, in line with organisational policy
- To conduct Service User specific risk assessments, in conjunction with other Health Care Professionals
- Provide On Call support to the Community Care team on a roster basis.
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- RNLD/RMN registration
- Current NMC
- Band 6 or above
- Additional Mental Health/Learning Disability/Autism training
- Able to demonstrate excellent understanding of PBS
- Flexible working approach
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
Further details / informal visits contact
- Imogen Jordan
- Job title
- Senior Talent Attraction Partner
- Email address
- [email protected]
If you have problems applying, contact
Independent Clinical Services
223 Pentonville Road