Band 5 Staff Nurses
Are you a newly qualified or an experienced nurse looking for an opportunity to develop your career at one of the UK's leading teaching hospitals in London? We are currently looking for motivated, forward thinking and enthusiastic nurses to join our highly renowned and innovative multi-disciplinary teams. Discover the widest range of opportunities, the friendliest teams, unrivalled skills and development opportunities – and consider starting or furthering your nursing career with us.
We have vacancies across many services here at the home of ’24 Hours in A&E’ which includes: Haematology and Oncology, Cardiology Division, Senior Health, Neurology, Acute Medicine, Endoscopy, Surgery Division – Trauma and Orthopaedics.
Whether you have recently qualified, are in your final year as a student nurse, or already working, we have a role to suit you here in the country’s biggest single-site hospital. Interviews by video or phone available now - flexible times and dates to suit you.
- Band 5 staff nurses’ starting salary from £29,888 inc. of HCAS (up to £36,738)
- Widest range of nursing roles, exceptional learning and development opportunities across 40+ specialties with dedicated preceptor, mentoring and development support including practice educators
- Structured progression to Band `6 and above: Band 5 NQN Development Pathway, Band 5-7 Development Pathways
- Unique accredited post-graduate Band 5 Development Programme run by Kingston University
- Regular training courses and study days including state-of-the-art simulation suite - with leading-edge facilities at St George’s University on site
- Working in supportive, friendly teams committed to Outstanding Care, Every Time
- Enjoy South west London life – with great public transport including 25 minutes’ tube journey to central London, excellent train and bus links.
In light of the current national situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19). St George’s has put restrictions in place on visiting the hospital. We are taking measures to ensure we continue to provide safe and effective care for our patients and staff; therefore we will be offering video and phone interviews including via Skype, Zoom and Facetime for those who wish to apply. We want you to feel as confident as we are, that St George’s is the right hospital for you to advance your nursing career
Please join our Chief Nursing Officer Robert Bleasdale to find out more about working here at this special webinar. More details and to register: https://stgeorgesnursingcareerswebinar.eventbrite.com
If you have any questions please contact our dedicated Recruitment Administrator Jacqui D’Silva directly: Jacqueline.DSilva@stgeorges.nhs.uk
We look forward to receiving your application.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jacqui D'Silva, Recruitment Administrator
Tel: 0208 725 1026 Em: Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org