Adult Clinical Lead
Company: Thornbury Community Service (part of Acacium Group)
Job Title: Adult Clinical Lead
Location: Home-based with frequent regional travel
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time- Mon-Fri
Salary: £40,000-45,000 + 5% bons scheme + up to £3000 car allowance
Unlock your potential:
Are you a Nurse looking for more versatility in your role? Are you ready to use your experience in critical or complex care to deliver an excellent service to better patients lives? Thornbury Community Services has an exciting opportunity to join our thriving business as an Adult Regional Clinical Lead. You will be responsible for overseeing the bespoke care and support of clients, helping them to achieve their full potential and experience an increased quality of life. You will support the Senior Clinical Team in the assessment process and setting up new complex care packages, as well as carrying out patient centered care plans.
This is a fantastic opportunity to care for your clients, tailor this care to their needs and have full support to implement changes you feel would benefit your client and their families.
We offer a world class career progression pathway with an array of learning & development opportunities tailored to your role, that will count towards your PIN re-validation. We can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career.
Every day you will…
- Develop individualised Care Plans in partnership with the Service User/family/other Health Care Professionals as appropriate ensuring goals are patient focused, realistic and achievable.
- Undertake expert assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for a specific group of service users
- Assist with training of community staff for specific care package
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Being a band 6 or above Nurse with experience in either complex care, critical care, ITU, HDU or A&E and a current NMC Pin.
- Being passionate about delivering excellence in clinical and holistic care.
- Having flexibility in your approach to work.
- Having recent experience with Tracheostomy and Ventilation being fully competent in both areas.
Our Inclusion Movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
s and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
Further details / informal visits contact
- Jordan Westwood
- Job title
- Resourcing Partner
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Additional information
Please send in CV's with application.
If you have problems applying, contact
Independent Clinical Services
223 Pentonville Road