CHS Healthcare (part of Acacium Group)
East Surrey Hospital with community travel to care settings and remote cover in Durham for staff absences
£32,000 - £37,000 D.O.E
40 hours per week flexible working
Permanent, Full Time
**Full drivers licence and access to a vehicle required**
Unlock your potential..
Due to the fast-growth of our business, we are expanding our team and have an exciting job opportunity available for a Trusted Assessor to join us in a flexible-remote role where you will provide a patient-focused service to support the hospital discharge from Royal Surrey County Hospital. As our Trusted Assessor, you will facilitate independent assessments which are carried out on behalf of care homes, the patient and the next of kin to support the end-to-end patient journey, whilst supporting safe and timely hospital discharge.
This is a highly rewarding role where you will work to the highest standards with a commitment to ensure that some of society’s most vulnerable people transition efficiently at the point of hospital discharge.
Part of Acacium Group, CHS Healthcare is the UK's largest independent provider in hospital discharge management and continuing healthcare services across all four NHS regions in England. We have been a trusted provider to the NHS since 1995, bringing together the NHS, social care, providers, and families to provide a committed and patient focused service. We are a dynamic and expanding company driven by industry experts, bringing together the NHS, social care, providers, and families to provide a committed and patient focused service. CHS Healthcare have partnered with Royal Surrey County Hospital since 2019, supporting the Trust with 1,073 discharges since January 2020.
Every day you will...
- Work with care providers and hospital discharge teams to develop jointly agreed protocols and procedures for discharge assessment and decision-making
- Support care homes with a high percentage rate of re-admissions into Hospital, providing root cause analysis on why, whilst identifying solutions
- Provide high quality support including complex information and analysis, communications, and stakeholder management
- Complete robust assessments for patients leaving hospital ensuring appropriate packages of care meet their needs in both domiciliary and care home settings
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Full induction programme with ongoing training and development
- Endless Group learning & development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications
- Our accredited Continuing Healthcare Education Module, counting 15 hours towards professional revalidation
- Enrolment to the CHS Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave and bank holidays, rising after 3 years’ service
- Career progression and support
- Staff Treats, offering access to 3,000 benefits and discounts
- Eye Care Plan
- Free flu vaccinations
- CHS are also signed to the Working for Carers Charter
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
What will help you succeed in the role?
- Being a qualified and registered RGN
- Previous experience in carrying out clinical assessments (preferably in hospital discharge but not essential)
- Having the ability to engage and create professional relationships through excellent communication and relate to all stakeholders professionally
- Promoting the safeguarding and welfare of vulnerable adults
- Access and use of own vehicle
Our Inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
Further details / informal visits contact
- Rob Lamb
- Job title
- Resourcing Partner
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Additional information
Please send in CV's with application.
If you have problems applying, contact
Independent Clinical Services
223 Pentonville Road