Northumbria Healthcare Facilities Management Limited (NHFML) was established in 2012 and provides specialist project management services for large and small capital developments, estates maintenance and a full range of facilities services.
Candidates must read the entire ‘Applicants Guidance Notes’ before submitting any applications.
Please note that it is a requirement of NHFML that all successful applicants pay for their own DBS certificate if a DBS check is required for the post. The method of payment is a salary deduction from your first monthly pay.
We are looking to recruit friendly and conscientious domestic assistants to work at Wansbeck General Hospital.
There are a variety of hours available:
- Part time 18 hours per week
- Part time 16 hours per week
The Domestic services operate between 7am – 9pm.
- Cleaning of floor areas as scheduled by means of vacuuming, mopping, spray cleaning and using cleaning machines
- Removal of rubbish including domestic and clinical waste from designated areas to disposal point
- Cleaning of sanitary areas, toilet, sinks, shower cubicles and staff changing areas
- Damp dusting of all surfaces, ledges, shelves, curtain rails
- Cleaning of internal glass
- Taking down and putting up of curtains
- Scheduled cleaning of chairs
- Scheduled cleaning of carpets
- To wash walls (shoulder height) fitting and windows where required
- Other cleaning tasks as required
Previous similar experience is preferred although full training will be given to the successful applicant. Uniform will be provided.
Closing date: 8th June 2020
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Lillian Key, Domestic Supervisor
T: 01670 529895