Northumbria Healthcare Facilities Management Limited (NHFML) was established in 2012 and provides specialist project management services for large and small capital developments, estates maintenance and a full range of facilities services.
Candidates must read the entire ‘Applicants Guidance Notes’ before submitting any applications.
Please note that it is a requirement of NHFML that all successful applicants pay for their own DBS certificate if a DBS check is required for the post. The method of payment is a salary deduction from your first monthly pay.
We have an urgent but exciting requirement for an experienced textile industry Production Manager to join our team. You will be joining a recently created initiative with Northumbria Healthcare Trust in the expansion of a PPE Factory. We are currently producing PPE isolation gowns, there is an intention to add other PPE and textile related products alongside our business growth.
We are looking for candidates who shall be skilled and experienced in holding responsibility for overseeing the entire organizations’ operations with regard to factory floor/ production activity and personnel.
You shall be responsible in ensuring that the business goals are met in the required time scales, effectively and efficiently. You shall be expected to identify, develop and apply continuous improvement with production planning, keeping within the business strategic plan and aim to deliver real cost reductions.
- Holds a degree in business management or equivalent significant experience.sage
- Significant experience of understanding production planning and delivering multiple balanced production lines delivering to a complex schedule within the textile industry.
- Experience of developing and maintaining production quality standards between multiple production lines in order to enable competition, thus achieving best value for money.
- Proven textile industry management skills, ensuring that the production line is achieving compliance and maximum utilisation of process flow whilst achieving quality standards.
- Experience of Lean or Six Sigma process.
- Knowledge of the use SAGE Warehouse 200.
If this stimulating opportunity is what you have been looking for, we look forward to hearing how you can enhance our team.
Closing Date: 6th July 2020
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Mobile: 07816 862752